Social Learning Theory & VoiceThread (VT) Lesson.

This was my first time creating and implementing a Voicethread lesson for my class. This lesson was done for a few students who were absent from school. Please check it out. It was a little challenging to create because I have to find the right content to suit the age of the class. Also I recorded the content over and over until I was contented. The lesson is about the basic geometric shape and organic shapes found in our environment. The first part of the VoiceThread is a video about basic geometric shapes followed by slides of pictures in which I described the different types of shapes. Students will then create a drawing base on the shapes that see in their environment.
The url

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Utilizing Blogs in the Classroom

The Impact of Technology

my first art teacher blog